eject (not used in the plural)
- A button on a machine that causes something to be ejected from the machine.
- When the tape stops, press eject.
- (force (a person or persons) to leave): boot out, discharge, dismiss, drive out, evict, expel, kick out, oust, throw out
- (be thrown out violently): be forced out, be hurled out, be thrown out, be projected out
- (compel (a sports player) to leave the field): send off (UK)
- (cause (something) to come out of a machine):
- (project oneself from an aircraft): bail out
- (come out of a machine): come out
5 letters in word "eject": C E E J T.
No anagrams for eject found in this word list.
Words found within eject: